Violence in the workplace/Harrassment

Violence & Harassment Compensation Claims

Violence in the workplace is completely unacceptable. Even more so if your employer has allowed the violence to occur or just ignored a potential problem brewing.

If your employer is at all to blame for the violence or fails to reasonable steps to prevent the violence occurring or to protect you then they might be liable for your injuries. This would mean that you might be entitled to compensation.

If you have suffered from a violence or harassment at work, WE solicitors can help to claim the compensation you need and deserve. Call us on 0800 206 1616 now.

If necessary we solicitors will report employers to the Health and Safety Executive in order for them to investigate the matter and if necessary prosecute employers.

What to do if I have been involved in an accident?

If you have been harmed during the course of your employment you should do the following:

  1. Report your accident to you supervisor/boss.
  2. Ensure the accident has been recorded in the Accident book, ensuring you have read the contents and are happy with the accident circumstances.
  3. If you have been off work for over 3 days due to an accident related accident/illness your employer should complete a RIDDOR (Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Report) report should be completed and sent to the HSE.